Tuesday 23 August 2011

Rumblings from the archive

Hi Fashionista's and Photo Hounds

I thought I would pop up a few pix from the "vault" one is from an amazing band, The Whores, sadly not together right now but....who knows eh? The other is the lovely Magda and China from a very cool night called Cabaret Abattoir, it's  a Bristol extravaganza so if you see it advertised ..go! its ace. The last one is from the first shoot I did with the utterly beautiful Megan Rose Raymond. She is centre stage in the Vampire Shoot in my last post ( sound like the title of a Western!) She also features heavily in my portfolio on the website. I think she will be a big noise in the fashion world as she's still very young with a great future ahead of her... watch this space.
Right ..it's after midnight so its officially my Birthday.. 21 again !



sweet dreams

M

No comments:

Post a Comment